Pengaruh Kredit yang Disalurkan Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) dan Jumlah Kantor BPR Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Sumatera Utara
Marlina Marianna Siahaan
MetadataShow full item record
Rural Bank is a kinds of bank in Indonesia. The activity of rural bank is different from commercial bank. The different of rural bank are rural banks are not allowed to getting saving in demand deposit, payment traffic, exhange foreign activity, capital activity, insurance activity and do the other activity out of the list above. Nowaday, the amount of rural credit few than commercial bank. For that the opening office in another area is very needed. People need bank to improve their economic through getting a credit. In a long goal it can add the gross domestic regional product and can make people prosperity. People in village used to getting credit to improve their economic. Based on this research, rural bank and a number of bank has a positive regression coefficient with the North Sumatera's gross domestic regional product. The two factors are together influence the gross domestic regional product is 87.3% and the rest is 12.7% is set by the other factors which are not putting model of estimation.
- SP - Economic Development