Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisorSipayung, Friska
dc.contributor.advisorMuchtar, Yasmin Chairunisa
dc.contributor.authorBanjarnahor, David Partogi
dc.date.accessioned2013-10-22T03:37:14Z
dc.date.available2013-10-22T03:37:14Z
dc.date.issued2013-10-22
dc.identifier.otherPriskilla
dc.identifier.urihttp://repository.usu.ac.id/handle/123456789/38833
dc.description070521215en_US
dc.description.abstractThis study entitled "The Effect of Climate Competence And Performance Of Employees working at PT. Venture Capital Medan Branch ". The data of this study menggunakkan primary data and secondary. The purpose of this study is to investigate and analyze the effect of competence and work climate on the performance of employees at PT. Venture Capital Branch Medan. Research hypothesis is the competence and the work climate has a positive and significant impact on the performance of employees at PT Venture capital Medan Branch. The research method using multiple regression analysis. Population were all Venture Capital Branch Employees PT Medan. Study sample as many as 30 employees. The data was processed using SPSS for windows 15:00. Results from this study is that simultaneously Competence and climate affect the performance of the employees working in Venture Capital Branch PT Medan. Partially, that competence is the dominant influence on the performance of employees at PT Medan Venture Capital Branch. Based on the test results the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained r value of 0.659 means that the relationship between competence variables (X) and the work climate (X) on employee performance (y) of 65.9%, which means a positive relationship san tight. Rated R square = 0.434 means that 43.4% can be explained by the competency and the work climate, while the remaining 56.6% is explained by other factors not examined in this study.en_US
dc.description.abstractPenelitian ini berjudul “ Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Iklim kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Modal Ventura Cabang Medan”. Data penelitian ini menggunakkan data primer dan data Sekunder. Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh kompetensi dan iklim kerja terhadap kinerja Karyawan pada PT . Modal Ventura Cabang Medan. Hipotesis penelitian adalah kompetensi dan iklim kerja berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja Karyawan pada PT Modal ventura Cabang Medan. Metode penelitian menggunakan analisis regresi berganda. Populasi penelitian adalah seluruh Karyawan PT Modal Ventura Cabang Medan. Sampel penelitian sebanyak 30 Karyawan. Data yang ada diproses dengan menggunakan SPSS 15.00 for windows. Hasil dari penelitian ini adalah bahwa secara serempak Kompetensi dan iklim kerja berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT Modal Ventura Cabang Medan. Secara parsial bahwa Kompetensi merupakan yang dominan yang berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT Modal Ventura Cabang Medan. Berdasarkan hasil pengujian koefisien Determinasi (R2) diperoleh nilai r sebesar 0,659 berarti hubungan antara variabel kompetensi (X) dan iklim kerja (X) terhadap kinerja karyawan (y) sebesar 65,9% yang artinya hubungan positif san erat. Nilai R square = 0,434 berarti 43,4% dapat dijelaskan oleh kompetensi dan iklim kerja, sedangkan sisanya 56,6% dijelaskan oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.en_US
dc.language.isoiden_US
dc.subjectCompetenceen_US
dc.subjectWork Climateen_US
dc.subjectEmployeeen_US
dc.subjectPerformanceen_US
dc.titlePengaruh Kompetensi dan Iklim Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Modal Ventura Cabang Medanen_US
dc.typeStudent Papersen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record