Analisis Pengaruh Kepribadian Berdasarkan Teori Lima Besar (Big Five Model) Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Hotel Grand Darusalam Residences Syariah Medan
Putra, Anugrah Agus
MetadataShow full item record
The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the influence of personality based on five major theories (big five model) to the performance of employees at Grand Darusalam Residences Syariah Hotel. The data used in this study is the primary data and secondary data. The study population was all employees at Grand Darusalam Residences Syariah of 30 respondents. A sample size of 30 employees at Bumi Malaya Hotel. Methods of data collection in this study were questionnaires and literature study. Data are processed using SPSS 16.0 for windows. Methods of data analysis using descriptive method and quantitative methods, namely the Simple Linear Regression Analysis. The study is based on simple linear regression analysis showed that the big five model variables have a positive and significant impact on employee performance variables is obtained for 4.284 tcount > ttable 2.024 and a significance is 0.000 < 0.05. On testing the coefficient of determination value of 0.396 is obtained. Coefficient value of 0.396 indicates that the big five personality model is able to explain the employee's performance of 39.60% on Grand Darusalam Residences Syariah Hotel, while the remaining amount of 60.40% influenced by other factors not included in this study.
- SP - Management