Pengaruh Perencanaan dan Kompetensi Karyawan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Indonesia Asahan Alumunium Kuala Tanjung
MetadataShow full item record
Human resources planning and competencies in a company hold an important role in improving human resource especially in term of employee performance to help company goal achieved. The problem formulation in this study is to know the influence of employee planning, consist of job description,` training, career path and employee competencies (technical competencies and non-technical competencies), toward employee performance in PT. Inalum Kuala Tanjung. The purposes of this study is to analyze and knowing the influence of planning towards employee performance, influence of competencies towards employee performance, difference in technical and non technical competencies between factories and administration employee in PT Inalum Kuala Tanjung. Planning variable consist of Job Description, Training, Career Step influence simultaneously and highly significant towards employee performance. T-Test results that career step have dominant influence towards employee performance. R2 Test result 54.1%, while the rest of it (45.9%) is not include in this study. Competencies variable consist of technical and non-technical competencies simultaneously influence and with highly significant towards employee performance. T-Test result are technical competencies have dominant influence towards employee performance. There is a difference in technical competencies between factories employee and administration employee, and there is no difference in non-technical competencies between factories employee and administration employee.