Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Reksa Dana Saham Dengan Menggunakan Metode Sharpe di Bursa Efek Indonesia
Panjaitan, Osin P.
MetadataShow full item record
This research entitled "Factors Analysis Influencing Performance of Share Mutual Fund By Using Sharpe Method in Indonesia Stock Exchange." The purpose of this research is to investigate and analyze the influence of Expense Ratio, Turnover Ratio, Size of Mutual Fund, and Cash Flow to Performance of Share Mutual Fund in Indonesia Stock Exchange. The research methodology used is descriptive analysis method and statistical analysis method. This research uses secondary data, there were 24 companies. Hypothesis testing is done by using F test and t test, with significance level (α) 5%. Analysing the data using statistical data processing software SPSS 16.00 for windows. F test results indicate that at Share Mutual Fund variables Expense Ratio, Turnover Ratio, Size of Mutual Fund, and Cash Flow to estimate the variable Performance of Share Mutual Fund in the model analysis. T test results (individual) indicates that at Share Mutual Fund each variables Expense Ratio, Size of Mutual Fund, and Cash Flow had effect on Performance of Share Mutual Fund, but the Turnover Ratio has no an influence on Performance of Share Mutual Fund. These results can be viewed on multiple regression analysis and the coefficient of determination, the R value of 0.579 means the relation between the current ratio, working capital turnover and debt to equity ratio to profitability by 57.9%, meaning that the relationship between variables is most closely. Adjusted R Square value of 0.690 which means 69% achievement of profitability can be explained by the Expense Ratio, Turnover Ratio, Size of Mutual Fund, and Cash Flow. The remaining 31% can be explained by other factors not examined in this research.
- SP - Management