Analisis Pengaruh Suku Bunga dan Pendapatan Per Kapita Terhadap Kredit Konsumsi pada Bank Uumum Pemerintah di Sumatera Utara
Lastaria br. Sinaga
Drs. Tuana Simamora, MS
MetadataShow full item record
Bank is a financial intermediary which it's activity to collects funds from society is called saving and allocate them to society, it called credit. The allocation of credit is done to get profit. The profit is received from interest rate as recompense from customer. This profit is important to continuity of banking life and to enlarge the customer business which need funds as investment credit, capital for business and consumption credit. There are many kind of credit, one of them is consumption credit. As other kind of credit, the consumption credit is influenced by some factors, such as interest rate of credit and income per capita. Theoretically, if interest rate increase will make consumption credit decrease. Otherwise if interest rate decrease will make consumption credit increase. Consumption credit is very influenced by income per capita too. The increasing of income per capita will make consumption credit is increased too. The aim of allocating consumption credit is to get profit and to grow up society purchasing power. Based on this research, interest rate of credit is not significant to consumption credit of General Bank of Government in North Sumatera. But income per capita is significant to consumption credit of General Bank of Government in North Sumatera. Interest rate of credit and income per capita are together influence the consumption credit is 53% and the rest is 47% is set by the other factors which are not put into model estimation.
- SP - Economic Development